Snappi®s and Jamm® doorstops are compliant with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) passed in August 2008 in the USA.
Manufacturers/distributors (us) are responsible for testing products for compliancy, tracking and making this documentation available to our retailers.
Snappi® Baby has Children’s Product Certificates (CPC’s) and General Certificates of Compliance (GCC’s) available for the products we import and wholesale. Please view all certificates below.
Assessments of product regulatory compliance are conducted as part of Snappi® Baby’s reasonable testing program upon which these certificates are based. This program may include but is not limited to one or more of the following elements: CPSC approved 3rd party laboratory testing, in house testing, raw material testing or certification, manufacturer’s certification and/or other quality assurance activities.
The Snappi® manufacturer confirms:
1. Their product is PVC and BpA free
2. The absence of the following Metals: Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Chromium
3. The absence of the following Phthalate grades: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DnOP
Their raw materials are documented to be REACH* Compliant in Europe with European Regulation 1907/2006, and do not contain SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern), as set forth in the list published on 10/28/2008 by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
*REACH = Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals. More information on REACH Compliance is available at:
CHILDREN’S PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS/GENERAL
CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE FOR:
Snappi® Diaper Fastener:
1. Children’s Product Certificates for Batch 02/2013
2. Children’s Product Certificates for Batch 08/2012
3. Children’s Product Certificates for Batch 11/2011
4. General Certificates of Compliance for Batch 02/2011
5. General Certificates of Compliance for Batch 07/2010
6. General Certificates of Compliance for Batch 04/2009
7. General Certificates of Compliance for Batch 01/2009